View answers to questions previously asked by visitors like you by searching below. If you cannot find the answer to your inquiry, you can submit a new question.
Top Ten FAQ
- What is the permit process for an addition to an existing home? Where can I find information regarding setbacks, height, building size, etc.
- Where can I dispose or recycle household hazardous waste (HHW) and electronic waste like paint, expired medicines, solvents, fertilizer, pesticides, household cleaners, oil, batteries, computers, and televisions?
- What are the responsibilities of Los Angeles County Public Works and the property owner for the sewers?
- What is your website address for obtaining lists of upcoming major construction projects out for bid?
- How can I obtain the original plans for my house?
- Where are your Permit Offices and what hours are they open?
- I would like to know the location, depth and the size of a sewer line out in the street?
- What is a Construction Permit?
- How do I apply for a job?
- Does Los Angeles County Public Works provide water and power services? If so, in which areas?